One to one and Pairs Lessons
- Lessons have a relaxed but focused approach, playing music that you enjoy including rock, pop, jazz, indie, blues, funk, and other related styles. You can also look at music which blurs genres.
- Elements of classical technique are also built in where relevent.
- All ages. From total beginners through to intermediate and advanced professional levels. Learn using an electric, acoustic steel string or classical nylon string. Right or left-handed students equally welcome.
- The graded exam approach will suit some students at some stages of their development. All Trinity Guildhall Plectrum Guitar and Rockschool Grades 1-8 are taught
- You'll learn to play on your own and crucially how to jam and create music with others.
- You can learn by ear, using guitar tab, by reading music or a combination of these.
- We can make suggestions on choosing a guitar, repairing and maintaining your instrument.
- Course packs are made available so that you can build on your lessons at home
- We can teach you how to accurately transcribe your favourite songs or solos.
- You may have a friend you want to study with, or we maybe able to match you with another student with similar tastes and abilities.
- Learning with one other person allows both students to get into playing with other people. It is also a cheaper alternative to one to one lessons.
- Please call or email for further details.
© 2009 - Eijkman.com Websites Ltd & N Tomkins
07962 401 017 or 020 7326 0912